Community Responsibility & Stewardship
The Dupps Company continues to honor a long-standing tradition of commitment to a better quality of life in the communities where we work and live. The company and its employees contribute substantial resources, time and effort to advance regional and neighborhood support programs and outreach, including:
- The Dupps Company Charitable Foundation is dedicated to serving those most in need in our area, including distressed families, children, veterans and mistreated animals. Among the over 70 charitable organizations currently supported by the Foundation are the Ronald McDonald House and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The Foundation also contributes to furthering education through scholarships, science fairs, extracurricular programs and teaching grants.
- Junior Achievement — Each school term, Dupps employees teach personal finance, work readiness and entrepreneurship education classes to local students.
- Dupps also offers employees paid time off to volunteer at Matthew 25 Ministries, a charitable organization headquartered in southwest Ohio that provides humanitarian aid locally and worldwide.
- Montgomery County 4-H Club and the Montgomery County Fair, including an important program that donates beef and pork raised by 4-H members to local food pantries and homeless shelters.
- The Sons & Daughters Scholarship Program, providing vital assistance for the continuing education of Dupps employee families. The company also provides generous funding to other local scholarship programs.
- Support of the Germantown (Ohio) Drug-Free Association, a task force combating the opioid epidemic, is part of the company's growing commitment to help alleviate one of our country's most severe problems. Dupps also continues its active support of our local police department, recently donating the resources to establish a K-9 unit.
- Community organization sponsorships including sports teams, extracurricular school programs, youth organizations and local blood drives.
- Each year during the holiday season, the company makes monetary and goods donations on behalf of its customers and employees to local, regional and nationwide charities serving needy families.