March 23, 2020 Update: The Dupps Company has been designated as an Essential Critical Infrastructure industry within the Food & Agriculture industry. It is therefore exempt from the Ohio Department of Health Director's Stay At Home Order, dated March 22, 2020.
Click here for full description.
We're here for you, ready to support you.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has evolved in the United States from isolated cases to a potential widespread disruption. During this time, we want you to know that your business and the safety of our respective employees are our top priorities.
Dupps is making every effort to ensure this situation will not affect the timeliness or quality of services we provide to you.
- We are proud to have proven systems and processes in place that enable our employees to seamlessly provide customer support remotely, if they’re unable to report to our offices. We’ve also established remote working guidelines to help ensure we continue to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Dupps sales and service team members who are working onsite at your facility have been advised to consult with you on any special guidelines they need to follow. If you’re currently expecting one of our team members and you would like to reschedule, please notify your local Dupps contact.
- Our procurement team is proactively working with our suppliers to ensure potential supply chain disruptions are minimized. We are also reviewing inventory levels on all product categories and dedicating additional capital for increased safety stock.
- We will tailor our approach to meet your specific needs and we will adjust and communicate with you as circumstances change. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to your local Dupps contact or or call Dupps at (937) 855-6555.
The health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers and our community is of critical importance to Dupps.
- Employees have been advised not to come to work if they have COVID-19 symptoms and/or if they’ve travelled to/from areas at risk as identified by CDC and/or if they’ve been in contact with COVID-19 cases. Flexible and remote work options are available to employees. Including higher risk candidates and those affected by school and childcare center closures.
The Dupps Company has been serving our valued customers for 85 years and we will continue to service all of your needs, even through these difficult times.